Event Safety Policies
We are fully committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment, welcome and encouraging to all. Here are a few of the steps we’re taking to make Lindy Focus safe for you.
- All attendees and staff are subject to the Code of Conduct.
- The event will employ three paid, professional safety staff members for the duration of the event, and one who will remain available year-round.
- Instructors voluntarily follow a strict set of behavior guidelines for the protection of students.
- Instructors are hired specifically for their awareness of community safety concerns, and their inclusive teaching methods.
- All staff members will receive anti-harassment and inclusivity training during the event.
Note that this is a growing list, and will be added to as we listen to the community for more ideas about keeping the event fun and safe for everyone. To make suggestions to us, visit our regular contact page, or fill out the anonymous contact form, whichever feels most comfortable to you.